This post may contain sponsored and affiliate links. Read the full disclaimer here.
I was checking out some reports one day, and noticed a lot of clicks to some of of the subscription boxes on my directory. One of those was the Adult Color Box. So I decided to try it out, and curb some of the curiosity everyone has festered!
Adult Color Box Pricing
You’ve got four options for your coloring desires.
3 Month: $80 ($26.67/box)
6 Month: $150 ($25/box)
12 Month: $275 ($22.92/box)
All boxes come with free shipping.
Adults, I’d say 18 and over, who still enjoy coloring. This is probably good for kids, too, but why do they get to have all the fun? I think that’s the point.This is probably good for kids, too, but why do they get to have all the fun? #adultcolorbox… Click To Tweet
I ordered a one-month box for $30 on May 16, and my box arrived about one to two weeks later. I don’t remember exactly, but it was pretty quick. I’m actually still waiting on orders I made before I ordered Adult Color Box. Here’s what was inside. (Spoiler alert, it was a ton of stuff!)
- A sweet tote bag for my coloring supplies, decorated with coloring book designs and the motto “Follow Your Dreams”-You can never go wrong with that. ($2)
- Two packages of gel pens ($5 each)
- A multi-use greeting card that’s blank on the inside, and a design on the outside that could be colored if you wanted to. The saying on the front is “Inspire Dream Believe” ($3)
- A pack of felt-tip colored markers ($10)
- Two coloring books. One is mandala patterned animals, and the other is full of floral designs. ($10 each)
- A pack of metallic-colored pencils (pre-sharpened, which is a big deal for me) ($5)
Total worth of products=$50 for a total savings of $20 compared to buying everything individually.
It’s definitely a good deal if you’re an avid colorer. Those mandala coloring books can be great for anxiety, and are a fun way to pass time. Personally, I’m not a huge colorer, but I did try our a page in the books, and was pretty proud of my work!
Adult Color Box can be a great gift for you or a loved one. You save plenty by getting it all together, especially if you don’t have a preference for what shows up at your door. I thought my books and supplies were cute and suitable for plenty of demographics.
Try it yourself and share your thoughts!